The Artisanal Market
Our Artisanal Market is like an online Farmer’s Market! As an SF2T member, you can choose from the many categories of offerings, select a product, add it to your cart and schedule delivery...it’s that simple. You must be a member of the co-op (but you don't have to be a subscriber) to make purchases through the artisanal market. If you are not yet a member of the co-op, your annual membership fee will automatically be added to your first purchase.
Our Online Artisanal Market is dedicated to providing specialty, artisanal items that cannot be found in the aisles of a supermarket. The majority of what we offer has been handcrafted right here in the Sandhills. As a result, your products will not only be delicious, but will always be fresh, local, and unique to our community. You can actually visit the farm where the blueberries in the blueberry jam are harvested. You can take a trip out to the farm where your goat cheese is crafted and hang out with the goats that provide the milk for your cheese... Trust us, it is worth the trip!
Some Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Artisanal Market Experience:
- Use recurring orders: know you want a loaf of bread alongside your box every week? Add it to your recurring orders and place the order once at the beginning of the season! (We are planning for baked goods to be available again in June.)
- Read your weekly email with online market features & specials for the coming week(s)
- Utilize the market on your "off week" from bi-weekly box deliveries to still get your fill on in-season produce, baked goods, and more
- Get great deals on bulk produce and can, preserve, and pickle the harvest
- Check in with your Gathering Site Coordinators and fellows for product references
- Tell your friends!
Our Commitment to Quality & Consumer Satisfaction
Shopping in our Artisanal Market is a fun experience. You should always be satisfied with the quality of your products. If you are ever disappointed with an item or would like to see something else in our store, please email email@example.com and we will try to accommodate you.
Thank you for your support of our local farmers and artisans and enjoy the freshest, tastiest online shopping experience you have ever had!