Grow for Us
Thank you for your interest in the Co-op!
Sandhills Farm to Table Co-op serves as a connection between farmers and artisans and consumers in the Sandhills area. The SF2T Co-op is more than just another market; it's a community coming together over food needs.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Products that can be offered through SF2T:
- Produce, Pastured Meats, Dairy, Baked goods, Honey, Herbs, Prepared goods, Value-added products (i.e. jams, jellies, salsa, etc.)
Ag products must be “local” meaning:
1) Ag products grown in Moore County or the 8 contiguous counties (preferred)
2) Ag products not grown in these 9 counties, then a County contiguous to them (if needed)
3) Ag products not available in either of the above (e.g. seafood), then an agreeable
Value added products
1) Made in the “local” area as defined for Ag products
2) Made by a vendor who agrees in writing to using local ingredients to the extent possible, and demonstrates this commitment in their actions.
3) Made from local ingredients, to the extent possible - recognized exceptions where ingredient cannot be local (coffee roasted locally), or is not currently available locally.
You can offer your fresh produce in our Produce Boxes or value-added products through our Online Artisanal Market.
Our signature Produce Boxes: New producers usually start as a fill-in and backup, and may grow into principal suppliers over time. Niche or unusual items of sufficient quantity are also a good way to start, but as we grow we see areas for expansion - several current niches exist now. For example, members would like some organic produce, and we’d like to highlight anyone transitioning to USDA certification. Or, there are crops we’d love to include in the box that no one is currently growing like plums, pears, figs.
Online Artisanal Market: An offering of a wide variety of value-added products and specialty produce. A perfect outlet for items such as grass-fed beef, goat cheese, baked goods, jams, honeys, salsas, bulk produce for canning, pickles and other value-added products. Members order from items listed in the Online Market, and the products are delivered to Pick Up Site of your choice.
We will promote your products by giving the consumers information about you and your farm and ask that you cross promote our multi farm CSA to help grow our subscriber base. Each member (farmer, employee, subscriber, etc) pays an annual $20 membership fee of $20 which will be deducted from the first check to you.
Please email email@example.com for further information on how to sell through the co-op!